First Story’s philanthropy circle
For supporters who want to invest more deeply in our work and enjoy the benefits of a closer relationship.
The First Editions group contributes directly to funding First Story’s operational plan and strategic development.
In return for their creative commitment, members connect with First Story’s leadership team and are invited to engage with like-minded peers at regular events.
- Access to exclusive private events at prestigious venues.
- Regular opportunities to connect with other high-profile supporters, acclaimed writers, and First Story’s leadership team.
- Opportunities to invite friends and contacts to our events.
- Bespoke, personalised communication.
- Invitation to an annual First Editions ‘thank you’ event hosted by a well-known author.
Past events have been held at venues including RIBA, the Bank of England, the House of Lords and Clarence House.
How to join the First Editions
First Editions members make a minimum donation of £3,500 per year.
It is possible to complete your donation online, using the form below. Alternatively, please contact First Story’s Head of Development, Deborah Benson, to explore membership of this exceptional and incredibly valued group of donors.
To arrange an alternative payment method, or to find out more about the benefits of membership, please contact us on 020 7481 7777.
Please consider signing a Gift Aid declaration, when you sign-up to join the First Editions. If you are a UK taxpayer, with Gift Aid your donation could be worth 25% more to First Story – at no additional cost to you. Thank you.